All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionStephanie and Tony Hansell had always promised themselves they would see the world one day, but they did t finally take the plunge until they popped into a travel agency one wet Saturday - and came out two hours later having booked a six-month trip to the far side of the world, taking in Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, New Zealand, Australia, Chile and Argentina. An Idiot And A Broad is the tale of their adventures, from rainforests to glaciers, from the Killing Fields to Copacabana and from night clubs and glorious beaches to slums and animal sanctuaries. It is packed with hilarious and often gritty tales of encounters with beggars, rip-off merchants, fellow travellers and a host of native wildlife, from kangaroos to cockroaches.
- Author BiographyNewcastle-born Stephanie Wright did a variety of jobs, from chambermaid to nurse, child care officer, sales assistant and police custody officer, before coming a police officer. Finally she decided to undergo the rigorous training required to become a magistrate. Stephanie married her fireman husband Tony Hansell in 1993. They had always shared a hankering to see the world, so in 2010, after she had been made redundant and Tony had retired from the Fire Service, they decided it was the ideal opportunity to take the plunge.
- Author(s)Stephanie Hansell
- PublisherMemoirs Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMemoirs Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width134 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.