All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 140 beautifully rendered color illustrations of common Cape Cod birds with species accounts that include locations where they may be found by birders. The informative text provides helpful advice on the best bird watching techniques and six field trips focusing on different environments and the species that populate them. These field trip locations include Woodland in Spring and Summer, Waterfowl of Freshwater Lakes and Ponds, Common Birds of the Salt Marsh, Shorebirds of the Tidal Flats in Late Summer, Fall and Winter Migrants on Salt Water, and Oceanic Birds. While addressing the needs of beginning bird watchers, adults and children alike, there is useful information on locations and logistics that any bird lover may use. This simple-to-use field guide is an invaluable resource for birding on Cape Cod.
- Author BiographyPeter Trull has studied, researched, and taught about wildlife on Cape Cod for over thirty years. He has written five books on various subjects, including Eastern coyotes, humpback whales, and local birds.
- Author(s)Peter Trull
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note151 color illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.