All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth history of the Jewish faith and development of Jewish culture, from the time of Abraham and the 12 tribes through the destruction of the Temple and the Diaspora, including the Golden Age of Spain and the flowering of Yiddish culture in Eastern Europe, to the founding of modern Israel.
- Author BiographyBorn in South Africa, Lawrence Joffe has lived for many years in Britain. An Oxford graduate in philosophy and politics, he is the author of Keesings Guide to the Middle East Peace Process and a regular obituarist for The Guardian. Currently administrator of the Arab Jewish Forum, he lectures on Jewish and Middle Eastern affairs and has worked as a television documentary consultant. As a freelance journalist his pieces have frequently appeared in the Jewish Chronicle, the New Statesman, The Independent and other journals.
- Author(s)Lawrence Joffe
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Note500 colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight1616 g
- Width234 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.