All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hardback best-seller and minee for the Booker Prize, finally back in print after three years of rights battles, this literary masterpiece documents the first Anglo-Chinese Opium War through the eyes of two young Americans on the China Coast in the 1830s. A marvellous, monumental achievement, highly intelligent, witty and having the gravitas of true historical insight...A first-class historical vel of tremendous sweep' - Spectator 'Astute and unremitting' - Glasgow Herald 'Powerful, beautifully written' - Guardian'
- Author BiographyTimothy Mo is one of Britain's finest contemporary novelists. Three times nominated for the Booker Prize, he was awarded the E M Forster Award for The Redundancy of Courage, the Geoffrey Faber Memorial Prize for The Monkey King and the James Tait Black Memorial Prize for Renegade or Halo2.
- Author(s)Timothy Mo
- PublisherPaddleless Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2002
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintPaddleless Press
- Weight587 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.