All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionChina has been undertaking unprecedented ecological restoration efforts to deal with its problems of soil erosion, flooding, dust storms, and habitat loss. While there have been studies of these efforts, questions remain concerning whether they have been effectively implemented, what their induced socioecomic and ecological impacts are, and how their performance can be improved. Tackling these important questions in an integrated manner, An Integrated Assessment of China's Ecological Restoration Programs is extraordinary for its broad coverage and methodological rigor. It provides a substantial improvement over the conventional approach of simply reporting projects undertaken and accepting uncritically the government assessment, and thus fills an important kwledge gap of the restoration efforts being implemented upon a variety of ecosystems in China.
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRunsheng Yin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.