All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a chrological look at a whole host of intrepid explorers. Blast around the world with the brave (and sometimes slightly foolish) men and women who crossed the icy poles, sailed uncharted waters, discovered continents, made friends (but more often enemies) of Native North and South American tribes and got mauled by lions in Africa and more. Discover if you would have had what it takes to be a ruthless conquistador, take part in a chilly Antarctic trek, navigate a viking ship or brave the long and dangerous Silk Road! Blast Through the Past takes a look at some of the weird jobs people in the past had to do and the skills they needed in order to explore new lands, win battles or make amazing breakthroughs in science. Get under the skin of the most famous and infamous, the cleverest and some of the the barmiest people who have shaped history. Blast Through the Past is a series aimed at children aged 8+. These books build historical skills at Key Stage 2 by encouraging children to consider cause and effect, and why certain events happened at certain times.
- Author BiographyIzzi Howell is the author and editor of over fifty children's books. She lives in East Sussex and enjoys learning languages, cooking and travelling around Europe.
- Author(s)Izzi Howell
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBlast Through the Past
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight352 g
- Width218 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.