All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionStructured around the five most important schools within contemporary political theory: liberalism, utilitarianism, communitarianism, Marxism and feminism,this is the first introductory level text to offer an accessible overview on the status of animals in contemporary political theory.
- Author BiographyALASDAIR COCHRANE is Lecturer in Human Rights at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. He has published on animal ethics, bioethics, human rights and environmental ethics in journals such as Political Studies, Utilitas, Bioethics and Res Publica.
- Author(s)Alasdair Cochrane
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleThe Palgrave Macmillan Animal Ethics Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight228 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.