Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionAN INTRODUCTION TO APPLIED NUMERICAL LINEAR ALGEBRA USING MATLAB designed for engineers, mathematician, computer scientists, and physicists or for use as a textbook in computational courses, Applied Numerical Linear Algebra Using MATLAB, provides the reader with numerous applications, m-files, and practical examples to solve problems. Balancing theoretical concepts with computational speed and accuracy, the book includes numerous short programs in MATLAB that can be used to solve problems involving systems of linear equations, matrices, vectors, approximations, eigenvalue, computer graphics, and more. The author emphasizes the basic ideas of numerical techniques and the uses of modern mathematical software (MATLAB) rather than relying only on complex mathematical derivations. The book is accompanied by a CD-ROM with all the figures, codes, solutions, appendices, an introduction to MATLAB commands, and m-files for all of the programs.
- Author(s)Rizwan Butt
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.