All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, w in its fifth edition, provides a comprehensive introduction to Buddhist psychology and counselling, exploring key concepts in psychology and practical applications in mindfulness-based counselling techniques using Buddhist philosophy of mind, psychology, ethics and contemplative methods.
- Author BiographyPadmasiri de Silva has a PhD in East-West Comparative Philosophy and an Advanced Diploma in Counselling. He is currently Adjunct Research Associate at Monash University, Australia and has been Visiting Professor at the University of Pittsburgh, USA, NUS Singapore and University of Waikato, New Zealand. His publications include Buddhist and Freudian Psychology, Buddhism Ethics and Society, Environmental Philosophy of Buddhism, Mindfulness-Based Counselling.
- Author(s)Padmasiri De Silva
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight362 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.