Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionNote: Much of the material in this book is specific to the 2010 version of Visual Basic and is t compatible with more recent/current versions of Visual Basic. This book discusses introductory computer programming concepts. The book's examples use Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 and Microsoft SQL Server CE. The first part of the book discusses basic programming concepts including variables, constants, operators, arrays, conditional statements, loops, functions, subroutines, and error trapping. The second part of the book discusses files and databases including text file processing and basic SQL database concepts. The third part of the book discusses visual programming including forms, controls, event handling, menus, text and SQL file processing, and debugging.
- Author BiographyRobert Sendek joined HPN Technologies Inc., a small website development company, in 1995. His main responsibilities are designing and maintaining the backend ASP.Net Visual Basic scripts for clients' websites. Robert has over 35 years of computer programming experience. In the 20 years prior to joining HPN Technologies Inc., Robert worked and consulted for major international non-profit organizations, including overseas assignments in over 15 countries world-wide, mainly in the developing world. His programming experience ranges from personal computers to mainframes. Robert is also co-author of the book Computational Methods for Population Projections by Frederic C. Shorter, Robert Sendek, and Yvette Bayoumy.
- Author(s)Robert Sendek
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1374 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.