All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of An Introduction to Differentiable Manifolds and Riemannian Geometry, Revised has sold over 6,000 copies since publication in 1986 and this revision will make it even more useful. This is the only book available that is approachable by beginners in this subject. It has become an essential introduction to the subject for mathematics students, engineers, physicists, and ecomists who need to learn how to apply these vital methods. It is also the only book that thoroughly reviews certain areas of advanced calculus that are necessary to understand the subject.
- Author BiographyWilliam Boothby received his Ph.D. at the University of Michigan and was a professor of mathematics for over 40 years. In addition to teaching at Washington University, he taught courses in subjects related to this text at the University of Cordoba (Argentina), the University of Strasbourg (France), and the University of Perugia (Italy).
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication08/09/2002
- Series TitlePure & Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 120
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.45Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.