All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for advanced undergraduate and graduate students of mathematics, physics, and engineering, this text employs vector methods to explore the classical theory of curves and surfaces. Subsequent topics include the basic theory of tensor algebra, tensor calculus, the calculus of differential forms, and elements of Riemannian geometry. 1959 edition.
- Author(s)T. J. Willmore
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.