All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing a review of the basics of projective geometry, this text for advanced undergraduate and graduate students proceeds to discuss finite planes, field planes, and coordinates in an arbitrary plane. Additional topics include central collineations and the little Desargues' property, the fundamental theorem, some n-Desarguesian planes, and an appendix on the Bruck-Ryser theorem.
- Author BiographyA prominent American mathematician who worked in several fields, A. Adrian Albert (1905-72) was on the faculty of the University of Chicago from 1931 to 1972. Reuben Sandler was Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Author(s)Abraham Adrian Albert,Reuben Sandler
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.