All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Introduction to Franchising is a concise yet comprehensive guide to the world of franchising. Looking at the field from the perspectives of the franchisor and the franchisee, the book offers a good balance between the theories behind good franchising practise, and hands-on practical guidance. Applied theory is evident in the broad range of real-life case studies included in the book. With many of the world's leading companies operating franchise models, this book will offer readers a genuine insight into the potential advantages and disadvantages of franchising. The book also examines the financial, legal and ethical implications of franchising, whilst anticipating future concerns and challenges for the franchising model.An Introduction to Franchising is an essential guide for all students of franchising, entrepreneurship and marketing. It is also a must-read for anyone wishing to start their own franchise business.
- Author BiographyROBERT WEBBER is a Senior Lecturer in Franchising and Entrepreneurship at De Montfort University, UK.
- Author(s)Robert Webber
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/12/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note288 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.