Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionAN INTRODUCTION TO INSTITUTIONS, MANAGEMENT & INVESTMENTS, 10E, International Edition offers a proven modular approach to help users learn finance concepts quickly and easily. The text offers a strong finance foundation focusing on Internet resources and sample number problems, cases, and calculator solutions using a Microsoft (R) Excel (R) appendix. The text introduces the time value of money using three approaches to reinforce the concept--interest tables, financial calculator keystrokes, and investment analysis calculator software created specifically for the Mayo books.
- Author BiographyDr. Herbert Mayo teaches finance at The College of New Jersey and is a former Director of Accreditation. A well-respected author and experienced educator, he has written several successful books focusing on critical finance issues and today's investment opportunities. He earned his PhD from Rutgers University and his undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Herbert Mayo
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/06/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight1044 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement10th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.