All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvaluable to students and those approaching the subject for the first time, An Introduction to International Relations, Second Edition provides a comprehensive and stimulating introduction to international relations, its traditions and its changing nature in an era of globalisation. Thoroughly revised and updated, it features chapters written by a range of experts from around the world. It presents a global perspective on the theories, history, developments and debates that shape this dynamic discipline and contemporary world politics. Now in full-colour and accompanied by a password-protected companion website featuring additional chapters and case studies, this is the indispensable guide to the study of international relations.
- Author BiographyRichard Devetak is Senior Lecturer in International Relations at the School of Political Science and International Studies at University of Queensland. Anthony Burke is Associate Professor of Politics and International Relations at the University of New South Wales, Canberra, Australia. Jim George is Senior Lecturer in the School of Politics and International Relations at the Australian National University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 colour illus. 5 maps
- Weight1180 g
- Width190 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnthony Burke,Jim George,Richard Devetak
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.