All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone studying journalism, or training for the industry, will benefit from the broad scope of information and guidance packed into this textbook. Those already employed in journalism or related areas will also find it useful as a reference book. Essential techniques employed by journalists working across all media are supplemented with detailed sections on the workings of public administration, law, health and safety, regulation and training. Each chapter concludes with suggested learning activities and an extensive list of resources for further study and investigation. The approach throughout chapters covering background issues (e.g. law) is 'journalism centred': all topics are related to the interests and concerns of journalists and journalism. Students of the City and Guilds Diploma in Media Techniques will find the book particularly relevant to their studies as it has been developed to reflect the syllabus of this course.
- Author BiographyRichard Rudin is currently Senior Lecturer in Journalism at Liverpool John Moores University. He has worked in television and radio and has taught C&G and NVQ journalism/radio courses. Trevor Ibbotson is a freelance lecturer and has taught C&G, BTEC, HNC courses. He is also chief examiner and external verifier for C&G 7790 and C&G 7700.
- Author(s)Richard Rudin,Trevor Ibbotson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2002
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.