All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionLiberation theology is one of the most influential theologies of the twentieth century in its attempt to ground social, ecomic, political, and religious structures with Jesus' second commandment to 'love your neighbor as yourself'. In this introductory text, Turner explains Liberation Theologians' fight for democratic socialism, demands for radical ecomic structural change, attempts to raise the consciousness of the poor, and their challenge to traditional roles within the Catholic Church with the goal of giving the laity a stronger voice.
- Author BiographyJ. David Turner is Adjunct Professor at Warner Southern College.
- Author(s)J. David Turner
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/02/1994
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight240 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.