All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionGives an introduction to market risk that is geared towards the needs of the postgraduate students studying financial risk management. This title includes a CD-ROM that contains Excel workbooks and a Matlab manual and software.
- Author BiographyKEVIN DOWD is Professor of Financial Risk Management at Nottingham University Business School and a member of the School s Centre for Research in Risk and Insurance Studies.
- Author(s)Kevin K. Dowd
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.