All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionAn Introduction to Real Analysis covers some basic results pertaining to the set of real numbers. It is a foundational course for beginners. It includes chapters like real number system, sequences, limit and continuity of functions, differentiability and integration. A chapter on inequalities supplements other chapters. Each chapter contains some examples and an exercise set. Solving these exercises will make the subject interesting. Pre requistte for this book is the basic kwledge of real numbers.
- Author BiographyV.K. Bhat.: School of Mathematics, SMVD University, P.O. SMVD University Katra 182320 (J&K)
- Author(s)V. K. Bhat
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.