All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA generalization of Conventional Matrix Product (CMP), called the Semi-Tensor Product (STP), is proposed. It extends the CMP to two arbitrary matrices and maintains all fundamental properties of CMP. In addition, it has a pseudo-commutative property, which makes it more superior to CMP. The STP was proposed by the authors to deal with higher-dimensional data as well as multilinear mappings. After over a decade of development, STP has been proven to be a powerful tool in dealing with nlinear and logical calculations.This book is a comprehensive introduction to the theory of STP and its various applications, including logical function, fuzzy control, Boolean networks, analysis and control of nlinear systems, amongst others.
- Author(s)Daizhan Cheng,Hongsheng Qi,Yin Zhao
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.