All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory text to the class of Sequential Dynamical Systems (SDS) is the first textbook on this timely subject. Driven by numerous examples and thought-provoking problems throughout, the presentation offers good foundational material on finite discrete dynamical systems, which then leads systematically to an introduction of SDS. From a broad range of topics on structure theory - equivalence, fixed points, invertibility and other phase space properties - thereafter SDS relations to graph theory, classical dynamical systems as well as SDS applications in computer science are explored. This is a versatile interdisciplinary textbook.
- Author(s)Christian M. Reidys,Henning S. Mortveit
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note73 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight409 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.