An Introduction to Social Psychology by Miles Hewstone, Klaus Jonas, Wolfgang Stroebe (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $131.21+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $59.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fifth, completely revised and updated edition of an introductory social psychology text that has had huge success in Europe and across the globe. It has been specially designed to meet the needs of students at all levels, with contributions written by leading social psychologists, each an ackwledged expert on the topics covered in a given chapter. An Introduction to Social Psychology benefits hugely from an updated range of invative pedagogical features intended to catch the imagination, combined with a rigorous editorial approach, which results in a cohesive and uniform style accessible to all.
- Author BiographyMiles Hewstone is Professor of Social Psychology at the University of Oxford. His current work centres on the reduction of intergroup conflict via intergroup contact, stereotype change, and crossed categorization. Professor Hewstone is a former editor of the British Journal of Social Psychology and co-founding editor of the European Review of Social Psychology. He has also been the recipient of numerous prizes including the Spearman Medal (1987) and the Presidents' Award for Distinguished Contributions to Psychological Knowledge (2001), from the British Psychological Society. He has authored and edited several books, including Psychology (2005, Blackwell) and Minority Influence and Innovation (2010, Taylor and Francis). Wolfgang Stroebe has taught social psychology at universities in the USA, UK, Germany and The Netherlands and is now Professor at Utrecht University and the University of Groningen, both in the Netherlands. He is editor with Miles Hewstone of the European Review of Social Psychology. He has authored and co-authored eight books and more than a hundred scientific articles and chapters on topics of social and health psychology. He is Fellow of a great number of international associations and has received numerous awards for his scientific work. Klaus Jonas has taught social and organizational psychology at universities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. He is Professor of Social and Business Psychology at the University of Zurich. He has published on attitudes, stereotypes and human resource management. His current interests concern the influence of leadership on performance and satisfaction of subordinates.
- Author(s)Klaus Jonas,Miles Hewstone,Wolfgang Stroebe
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBPS Textbooks in Psychology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Out-of-print date29/04/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), ports. (some col.)
- Weight1834 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.