CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication will introduce you to solar-powered cooling systems for buildings. You will learn about absorption cooling systems, Rankine cycle heat engine cooling systems, desiccant cooling, and other solar-powered systems having potential for commercial applications. You will be introduced to the fundamentals of system sizing, controls, piping, pumps and valves, and solar collectors.
- Author BiographyPaul Guyer is a registered civil engineer, mechanical engineer, fire protection engineer and architect with 35 years experience designing buildings and related infrastructure. For an additional 9 years he was a principal staff advisor to the California Legislature on capital outlay and infrastructure issues. He is a graduate of Stanford University and has held numerous national, state and local offices with the American Society of Civil Engineers, Architectural Engineering Institute and National Society of Professional Engineers.
- Author(s)J Paul Guyer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.