All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.53
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the essential tools and techniques of statistical signal processing. At every stage theoretical ideas are linked to specific applications in communications and signal processing using a range of carefully chosen examples. The book begins with a development of basic probability, random objects, expectation, and second order moment theory followed by a wide variety of examples of the most popular random process models and their basic uses and properties. Specific applications to the analysis of random signals and systems for communicating, estimating, detecting, modulating, and other processing of signals are interspersed throughout the book. Hundreds of homework problems are included and the book is ideal for graduate students of electrical engineering and applied mathematics. It is also a useful reference for researchers in signal processing and communications.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Gray received his PhD from the University of Southern California, and is Professor and Vice Chair of Electrical Engineering at Stanford University. He has written over 200 scientific papers in areas including information theory, applied probability, signal processing, speech and image processing and coding, ergodic thoery, and the theory of Toeplitz matrices. He is a Fellow of the IEEE and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics. Lee D. Davisson received his PhD from Princeton University, and is an Emeritus Professor of Electrical Engineering at the University of Maryland, College Park. He is the author or co-author of three books and over one hundred scientific papers. He is a Fellow of the IEEE.
- Author(s)Lee D. Davisson,Robert M. Gray
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note261 exercises
- Weight760 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.