All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionAn Introduction to Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics aims to serve as a text book for undergraduate hons. and postgraduate students of physics. The book covers First Law of Thermodynamics, Entropy and Second Law of Thermodynamics, Thermodynamic Relations, The Statistical Basis of Thermodynamics, Microcanical Ensemble, Classical Statistical and Canical Distribution, Grand Canical Ensemble, Quantum Statistical Mechanics, Phase Transitions, Fluctuations, Irreversible Processes and Transport Phemena (Diffusion).
- Author BiographyA. K. Saxena.: Department of Physics, Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Rewa
- Author(s)A. K. Saxena
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.