All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe book introduces the basic principles of video compression, and presents its implementations in C/C++. Topics covered include: An introduction to information theory, Imaging basics, color models Image storage formats, Macroblocks, DCT, quantization, Entropy encoding, Run-level encoding, Motion estimation and compensation, SDL Video Interface, multi-threaded programming, Searching techniques, integer arithmetics, compression by graphics models, FFmpeg libraries.
- Author BiographyFore June is an independent Internet Service Provider ( ISP ) who provides various kinds of Internet services to the public and has written several books on technology. Fore holds an M.S.E.E. degree in EE & CS.
- Author(s)Fore June
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.