All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a clear and practical introductory guide to the practice of medical acupuncture. It describes the Western medical approach to the use of acupuncture as a therapy following orthodox diagsis. The text covers issues of safety, different approaches to acupuncture, basic point information, clinical issues and the application of acupuncture in clinical conditions, especially in the treatment of pain.
- Author BiographyDepartment of Complementary Medicine, University of Exeter, Royaume-Uni Medical Acupuncturist, Director of Education, British Medical Acupuncture Society, Royaume-Uni Consultant Anaesthetist, The Royal Marsden NHS Trust, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, Royaume-Uni
- Author(s)Adrian White,Jacqueline Filshie,Mike Cummings
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note215 ills.
- Weight1000 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.