All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the architecture and protocols for interconnecting media devices in home networks. The architecture and protocols described in this book have been developed during the last 10 years by R&D teams from several companies working jointly in two industry organizations kwn as UPnP and DLNA. This book mainly deals with the DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) protocol. This text is especially relevant for the design and development of smart homes, where media devices, communication devices, appliances, and sensors are all integrated in an intelligent network.
- Author BiographyEdwin A. Heredia is a Senior Program Manager in the Windows Multimedia Platform Team at Microsoft overseeing the design and implementation of innovative pervasive media experiences for home networks and the Internet. He has been working in the fields of communication protocols and media technologies for more than fifteen years. He has been an active participant and lead contributor in a number of worldwide industry standardization projects, including those envisioned by the UPnP Forum and the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA). He received an MSc degree in electrical engineering from the University of Delaware.
- Author(s)Edwin A. Heredia
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight782 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.