All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, stimulating introduction to trusts law, which provides readers with a clear conceptual framework to aid understanding of this challenging area of the law. Aimed at readers studying trusts at an undergraduate level, it provides a succinct and enlightening account of this area of the law. Concise and clear, this book also identifies and discusses many analytical perspectives, encouraging a deeper understanding of the issues at hand. It offers an outstanding treatment of specific areas, in particular remedial constructive trusts and trusts of family homes. Ideal for providing a broad background to the issues before embarking on an in-depth study of trusts, it can also be used to help the reader to develop their understanding. For those looking to challenge themselves, detailed foottes highlight further issues and point the direction for future reading. Fully revised to take into account the Charities Act 2006, judicial developments through case law, and recent academic work in this area, this new edition in the rewned Clarendon Law Series offers a well-written, careful, and insightful introduction to the law of trusts.
- Author BiographySimon Gardner has been a member of the Oxford University Law Faculty and a Fellow of Lincoln College since 1978, working and teaching primarily in the areas of Land Law, Trusts, and Criminal Law. He is the author of some fifty articles, principally in these areas, and of books in Land Law and Trusts. In recent years he been made an Academic Member of the Chancery Bar Association, and was given a Teaching Excellence Award by Oxford University.
- Author(s)Simon Gardner
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleClarendon Law Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight486 g
- Width141 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.