All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis work contains a detailed analysis and description of international and regional conventions, multilateral and bilateral agreements, national laws and regulations, official statements and policy documents, licences, contracts and commercial co-operation agreements concerning the search for and exploitation of petroleum reservoirs. It analyzes regulatory activity aimed at providing rules for the orderly conduct of these operations, at maximizing the ecomic, strategic and fiscal benefits and at satisfying legitimate environmental concerns. This text offers a detailed and accessible analysis of these complex issues and provides essential reading for international consultants and legal professionals negotiating and devising regulatory and co-operative aspects of petroleum operations and for geologists, petroleum engineers and others in charge of petroleum ventures and joint ventures.
- Author(s)Bernard Taverne
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers Group
- Date of Publication23/12/1994
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Energy & Resources Law & Policy S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGraham & Trotman Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.