All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second volume of the reworked second edition of a key work on Point Process Theory. Fully revised and updated by the authors who have reworked their 1988 first edition, it brings together the basic theory of random measures and point processes in a unified setting and continues with the more theoretical topics of the first edition: limit theorems, ergodic theory, Palm theory, and evolutionary behaviour via martingales and conditional intensity. The very substantial new material in this second volume includes expanded discussions of marked point processes, convergence to equilibrium, and the structure of spatial point processes.
- Author(s)D. J. Daley,David Vere-Jones
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2007
- Series TitleProbability and its Applications
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1046 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2008
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.