All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is devoted exclusively to Lebesgue spaces and their direct derived spaces. Unique in its sole dedication, this book explores Lebesgue spaces, distribution functions and nincreasing rearrangement. Moreover, it also deals with weak, Lorentz and the more recent variable exponent and grand Lebesgue spaces with considerable detail to the proofs. The book also touches on basic harmonic analysis in the aforementioned spaces. An appendix is given at the end of the book giving it a self-contained character. This work is ideal for teachers, graduate students and researchers.
- Author BiographyRene Erlin Castillo obtained his PhD from Ohio University. He has been professor in Universidad de Oriente, Venezuela, Visiting Professor in Ohio University and nowadays he is a professor in the Universidad Nacional de Colombia. His research, spread across around 50 papers, is done mainly in functional analysis, real analysis, complex analysis, harmonic analysis, operator theory, potential theory and partial Differential Equations. He has authored a book and a textbook both in Spanish. Humberto Rafeiro received his PhD from Algarve University, Portugal and did postdoctoral work in the research group Centro de Analise Funcional e Aplicacoes in the Instituto Superior Tecnico, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal. Nowadays he is a professor in the Pontifical Universidad Javeriana. His research interests range from harmonic analysis, function spaces, operator theory in non-standard function spaces, potential type operators, hypersingular integrals and fractional calculus, having published near 40 papers on these subjects. He has co-authored a textbook in Spanish.
- Author(s)Humberto Rafeiro
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight937 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.