All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis thesis takes the first step towards the creation of a synthetic classifier fusion-testing environment. The effects of data correlation on three classifier fusion techniques were examined. The three fusion methods tested were the ISOC fusion method (Haspert, 2000), the ROC Within Fusion method (Oxley and Bauer, 2002) and the simple use of a Probabilistic Neural Network (PNN) as a fusion tool. Test situations were developed to allow the examination of various levels of correlation both between and within feature streams. The effects of training a fusion ensemble on a common dataset versus an independent data set were also contrasted. Some incremental improvements to the ISOC procedure were discovered in this process.
- Author(s)Susan A Storm
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight191 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.