All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.30Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an introduction to the highly acclaimed Walk in the Light series. It is densely packed with information and foottes in a highly readable and very manageable format for the individual unfamiliar with the Hebrew roots of the Christian faith. This small book is perfect as an introduction to the subject and a primer for any person interested in reading and studying the other books in the Walk in the Light series.
- Author BiographyTodd D. Bennett is a practicing attorney and author of 13 books, including the Walk in the Light series. Todd has traveled extensively to the nation of Israel, throughout the middle east and around the world teaching and helping people better understand the Scriptures and the foundations of the Christian and Jewish religions.
- Author(s)Todd D Bennett
- PublisherShema Yisrael Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShema Yisrael Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.