All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichele Perry may be an unlikely person to start a missionary orphanage in war-torn Sudan. Born without her left hip and leg, she is stranger to overwhelming impossibility. She's learned from childhood to rely fully on God, who constantly surprises her-and she and her Sudanese children, more than one hundred of them, have witnessed him moving in miraculous and wondrous ways again and again. Here she shares some of these amazing, inspiring stories. More than that, she shows how readers can genuinely, fully experience God in their everyday lives-whether in Africa or at home, wherever they are. She helps them understand what he looks like, what it means to hear his voice, what it's like to see a vision, and how to recognize the holy in the ordinary. With these practical keys, believers will be able to open the floodgates of life-changing, supernatural encounters with God.
- Author BiographyMichele Perry is the pioneering director for Iris Ministries Sudan, founded in 2006 under Rolland and Heidi Baker. She also founded Converge International in 2007 and has spent the last fifteen years ministering and speaking around the world. Michele studied at Baylor and has previously served in Bangladesh, India, and the inner cities of the US. She is also an artist, photographer, and poet and resides in South Sudan.
- Author(s)Michele Perry
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.