All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany worlds meet on the romantic Hebridean island of Iona. With its breathtaking beauty and its ancient saints, it is a place where the material and the spiritual are closely interwoven. Every year, thousands of pilgrims come from all over the world to experience the striking simplicity of worship at its Abbey. This collection of prayers and meditations follows the themes which permeate daily worship in the Abbey, each day having a distinctive focus. Outlines are given for morning, midday and evening prayer to enable you to join your voice, your joys and your concerns with those who pray daily on Iona and with the friends of Iona around the world.
- Author BiographyPeter Millar is a minister of the Church of Scotland and was formerly Warden at Iona Abbey. He is the author of best-selling Iona Prayer Book , Iona Pilgrim Guide and Waymarks .
- Author(s)Peter Millar
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight10 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine95 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shirley Norman
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.