CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionWith ecomic hardship breathing down his neck, Michael attempts to find solitude and restoration in riding the winds in his sailplane. Michael's flight takes an unimaginable turn when he flies through the thinning veil between worlds. Eressa, ather dimension of Earth, spoken of in ancient myth, is a world of astonishing beauty and well-being where sentient being has ever killed ather. It should be paradise. But Michael carries a blood guilt from his years as a SEAL and the war crimes in Michael's memory begin to plague his waking hours. The nature-loving Eidoni and the mysterious AEthelians commit to bringing Michael into the long-life of the Eressi, but they learn that Eressa has unintended effects on their new Earthborn companion. Michael and the Eressi find that Michael harbors a potent killing force that Michael struggles to contain. This force is linked to war memories resident in Michael's body and soul cant be unjustly forgotten. Michael must somehow gain resolution of the evil he has done and learn to control his new powers, or all that he cares for in the world will be destroyed. Back on Earth, as the veil thins, Marie struggles with the consequences of her husband's sudden disappearance. Unaware of the pivotal position her family w possesses, Marie and her daughter Jenny, become targets of the lusts of men and the murderous intent of spirits who hope to bring evil to Eressa. They must all find their way into the higher life of Eressa before his Jenny and Marie fall victim to torture and death.
- Author BiographyMy writing life is fed by many conversations I've had with so many over the decades. Thoughts and ideas bandied about over campfires, shared with wine, exchanged while standing on the edges of climbing sites, or bobbing about in kayaks and canoes, and sometimes backstage between performances, or in guitar shops, or hiking through wilderness, or on trains through the alps. All these experiences bring me a wealth of perspectives from which to create.
- Author(s)MR Rick Vander Kam
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.