Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn the postwar Caribbean colony of Trinidad, as an earlier generation thinks of returning to India, Foster, a young man, goes to England and Rufus, his brother, leaves for the United States, each in search of himself and his world. Combining his characteristic humour with a vivid sense of place, Selvon, tells a moving story of personal and intellectual quest for our time. A lyrical, moving writer.
- Author BiographyThe author of more than a dozen books, Sam Selvon was one of the most important writers to have emerged in the West Indies. After spending two decades in England, he lived in Calgary, Alberta.
- Author(s)Samuel Selvon
- PublisherTSAR Publications,Canada
- Date of Publication01/04/1994
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTSAR Publications,Canada
- Weight372 g
- Width160 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.