All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce again available in paperback, Quirk and Wrenn's Old English Grammar is a convenient reference tool to complement readings in Old English. Appropriate for basic or advanced study of Old English language and literature, this brief modern grammar covers orthography, pronunciation, inflection, syntax, word formation, and phology. The authors provide a clear overview of Late West Saxon, with tes that open up the complexities of the language for those who wish to pursue them. The supplemental bibliography added to this edition by Susan Deskis reflects the most relevant recent contributions to the study of Old English.
- Author(s)C. L Wrenn,Randolph Quirk,Susan E. Deskis
- PublisherNorthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/1994
- Place of PublicationDekalb, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthern Illinois University Press
- Weight249 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.