All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionA description of An Old Fashioned Church For A New Fangled World. This book is about the historic church located on Boyd Street in Russell, KY. This old church has been rattles daily by the trains and has stayed open for way over 100 years through floods and perils. I talk about beginnings a grand revival in 1907 when over 200 people gave their lives to Christ. I talk about the dedication of the new church in 1910. The 1937 flood which really rocked the Ohio Valley is also mentioned in this book. The church had a mystery artist which left 3 beautiful murals in a large downstairs classroom. The church is adorned with many beautiful stained glass windows which were donated by many past members as a lasting monument to the church and the Lord. Many past church records and members are mentioned. Many old pictures of the old church and points around Russell, KY are in the book. A list of the past and present pastors that has/is serving the Lord and charge is found in this book. A dedication is given to the Saints that have served God and kept Mead Memorial United Methodist Church open for over 100 years.
- PublisherDahnmon Whitt Family
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDahnmon Whitt Family
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.