All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThea Hayes trained as a Nurse in Sydney in 1959. A year later she was catapulted out of the safety of her city life into the unkwn world of the Outback.Thea knew thing of the place she was soon to call home, Wave Hill Station in the Northern Territory, the second largest property in the world under one management. It covered four million acres!With nervous excitement, Thea accepted the job and flew to the Northern Territory where her life was about to change dramatically.This is a story of growing up, falling up in love and finding your home.
- Author BiographyThea Hayes qualified as a nurse in Sydney in 1959. Her first posting was to a remote station in the Northern Territory called Wave Hill. She now lives in the Riverina. An Outback Nurse is her first book.
- Author(s)Thea Hayes
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.