CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume walks students through the use of R, an open source programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It features clear explanation, instruction and guidance; with plenty of antated and labelled screenshots and a wealth of exercises and datasets so students can put their new R skills right to use.
- Author BiographyPhilip H. Pollock III is professor of political science at the University of Central Florida. He has taught courses in research methods at the undergraduate and graduate levels for nearly 30 years. His main research interests are American public opinion, voting behavior, techniques of quantitative analysis, and the scholarship of teaching and learning. His recent research has been on the effectiveness of Internet-based instruction. Pollock's research has appeared in the American Journal of Political Science, Social Science Quarterly, and British Journal of Political Science. Recent scholarly publications include articles in Political Research Quarterly, the Journal of Political Science Education, and PS: Political Science and Politics.
- Author(s)Philip H. H. Pollock
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.