All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $16.34
About this product
- Description<b>A moving and inspirational vel about the power of faith, family and above all, love, as a young Amish man must turn to his Englisch neighbor for help after a devastating tragedy.</b> Grace Conr, a military nurse formerly stationed in Afghanistan, hopes that moving to a farm in rural Ohio will help her recover from the ravages of war. Levi Troyer finds his pacifist beliefs challenged when he discovers his stepfather has been killed and his mother wounded by an unkwn intruder. Levi and Grace are thrown together when she comes to his family's rescue and saves his mother's life. A deep attraction develops--even though a relationship between them is strictly forbidden. Levi belongs to the most conservative and isolated of all Amish sects--the Swartzentruber Amish. Even before meeting Grace, Levi had begun to question some of their teachings. He has considered leaving, but kws he will be banned forever from contact with his younger siblings and widowed mother--who need him to survive. He is torn between his love for Grace and his responsibility to his family. Grace considers leaving her beloved farm and reenlisting rather than continuing to live near the man she loves but cant have. Levi must confront the <i>Bann </i>if he pursues Grace. And a murderer must be caught. When lifelong allegiances are tested, can love and justice prevail?
- Author Biography<b>Serena Miller </b>has written for many periodicals, including <i>Woman's World</i>, <i>Guideposts</i>, <i>Reader's Digest</i>, <i>Christian Woman</i>, and <i>The Detroit Free Press Magazine</i>. The author of <i>The Measure of Katie Calloway</i>, she has spent many years partnering with her husband in full-time ministry and presently lives on a farm in southern Ohio.
- Author(s)Serena B Miller
- PublisherHoward Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintHoward Books
- Weight295 g
- Width141 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.