All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.60
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.68
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.85
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $36.11
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of Downton Abbey, this romantic vel by bestselling author Barbara Cartland is a tale of unexpected love.Protected by loving parents, young, beautiful, and happy, Lady Ravina Ashley has the world at her feet. Unused to harsh words, she is taken aback when a stranger at a ball in London takes her to task for her behavior towards a clumsy suitor. But Ravina hopes that one day she will fall madly, passionately in love and refuses to think of marriage to anyone until then.With her parents away in the Balkans, Ravina leaves London to stay with her cousin, Dulcie, at Curbishley Hall, the Ashley estate in Dorset. She is traveling with Sir Michael Moore, who has begged for a lift in her carriage to his home a few miles away from hers. To Ravina's surprise, on the journey, she once again meets the man who felt he had the right to criticize her behavior--Sir Richard Crawford! Sir Michael's attentions, however, are far more complimentary and Ravina's belief in her own judgement of men cant be shaken.What will happen when Sir Richard is forced to ask Ravina for hospitality at Curbishley Hall? Why is he so anxious to spend so much time in her company, and is he hiding some secret from her that could threaten her and her family?If you like Downton Abbey, you will love Barbara Cartland.
- Author(s)Barbara Cartland
- PublisherMade for Success
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMade for Success
- Read byAnthony Wren
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time218
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.