All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionAn A Effort teaches you the strategies, habits, and secrets of the best and most successful college students. With over 15 years of experience as a professor and academic researcher, Dr. Giobbi reveals what he has learned about achieving your highest academic potential. You will learn both time-tested and new methods for studying, test-taking, paper writing, and effective classroom learning. Equally useful for the high school or college student, An A Effort reveals how anyone can realize their own A potential.
- Author BiographyMatthew Tyler Giobbi is a lecturer of psychology at Rutgers University, Newark, New Jersey, and a professor of psychology and media at Mercy College, New York City. He is the Erich Fromm Research Associate at the European Graduate School in Switzerland. Dr. Giobbi studied at The New School for Social Research, NYC, and at the European Graduate School in Saas Fee, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Matthew Giobbi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.