All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of Analog Circuit Design concentrates on three topics: Operational Amplifiers. A-to-D converters and Analog CAD. The book comprises six papers on each topic written by internationally recognised experts. These papers have a tutorial nature aimed at improving the design of analog circuits. The book is divided into three parts. Part I, Operational Amplifiers, presents new techlogies for the design of Op-Amps in both bipolar and CMOS techlogies. Two papers demonstrate techniques for improving frequency and gain behavior at high voltage. Low voltage bipolar Op-Amp design is treated in ather paper. The realization high-speed and high gain VLSI building blocks in CMOS is demonstrated in two papers. The final paper shows how to provide output power with CMOS buffer amplifiers. Part II, Analog-to-Digital Conversion, presents papers which address very high conversion speeds and very high resolution implementations using sigma-delta modulation architectures. Analog to Digital converters provide the link between the analog world of transducers and the digital world of signal processing and computing. High-performance bipolar and MOS techlogies result in high-resolution or high-speed convertors which can be applied in digital audio or video systems. Furthermore, the advanced high-speed bipolar techlogies show an increase in conversion speed into the gigahertz range. Part III, Analog Computer Aided Design, presents the latest research towards providing analog circuit designers with the tools needed to automate much of the design process. The techniques and methodologies described demonstrate the advances being made in developing analog design tools comparable with those already available for digital design. The papers in this volume are based on those presented at the Workshop on Advances in Analog Circuit Design held in Delft, The Netherlands in 1992. The main intention of the workshop was to brainstorm with a group of about 100 analog design experts on the new possibilities and future developments on the above topics. The result of this brainstorming is contained in Analog Circuit Design, which is thus an important reference for researchers and design engineers working in the forefront of analog circuit design and research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight706 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohan H. Huijsing,Rudy J. van de Plassche,Willy M. C. Sansen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1993
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.