All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionAnalog Circuit Design contains the contribution of 18 tutorials of the 14th workshop on Advances in Analog Circuit Design. Each part discusses a specific todate topic on new and valuable design ideas in the area of analog circuit design. Each part is presented by six experts in that field and state of the art information is shared and overviewed. This book is number 14 in this successful series of Analog Circuit Design, providing valuable information and excellent overviews of analog circuit design, CAD and RF systems. Analog Circuit Design is an essential reference source for analog circuit designers and researchers wishing to keep abreast with the latest development in the field. The tutorial coverage also makes it suitable for use in an advanced design course.
- Author BiographyThe best papers of the Advances in Analog Circuit Design workshop have been published by Kluwer / Springer since the workshop started in 1992. Prof. Johan Huijsing, Prof. Michiel Steyaert and Prof. Arthur van Roermund are international experts in the field of Analog Design, and they always manage to attract the best contributors, whom write on actual topics, for the workshop.
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight669 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byArthur H. M. van Roermund,Johan H. Huijsing,Michiel Steyaert
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.