All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of Analog Circuit Design concentrates on three topics: Low-Power Low-Voltage Design; Integrated Filters, and Smart Power. The book comprises six papers on each topic written by internationally recognised experts. These papers have a tutorial nature aimed at improving the design of analog circuits. The book is divided into three parts: * Part I, Low-Power Low-Voltage Design, describes the latest techniques for producing analog circuits with low-voltage low-power requirements. These circuits have an important role to play in the increasing trend towards portable products, where battery life is an important design factor. The papers cover design techniques for amplifiers, analog-to-digital converters, micro-power analog filters and medical devices. * Part II, Integrated Filters, presents papers which detail nearly all kwn techniques to construct integrated filters. These filters all use resistors and capacitors to obtain the filtering function due to the low quality of inductors in silicon. Integration of the filtering function on chips is important to reduce system cost and provide greater accuracy. * Part III, Smart Power, illustrates up-to-date techniques for implementing thermal detectors and protection networks to improve reliability and the lifetime of many analog devices. These devices are more specifically those with different analog blocks operating at different temperatures. Smart Power is thus never limited to circuit design only, but must also include packaging and cooling considerations; it is system design. Analog Circuit Design is an essential reference source for analog design engineers wishing to keep abreast with the latest developments in the field. The tutorial nature of the contributions also makes the book suitable for use in an advanced course.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight629 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJohan H. Huijsing,Rudy J. van de Plassche,Willy M. C. Sansen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.