All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive text discusses the fundamentals of analog electronics applications, design, and analysis. Unlike the physics approach in other analog electronics books, this text focuses on an engineering approach, from the main components of an analog circuit to general analog networks. Concentrating on development of standard formulae for conventional analog systems, the book is filled with practical examples and detailed explanations of procedures to analyze analog circuits. The book covers amplifiers, filters, and op-amps as well as general applications of analog design.
- Author BiographyHernando Lautaro Fernandez-Canque completed his first degree at the University of Chile, Faculty of Engineering, Science and Mathematics, where he also taught electronics. He received a BEng in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Glasgow, a MEng degree in Solid State Electronics at UMIST Manchester, and PhD from Sheffield University. He has lectured in the University of Chile, University of Sheffield in UK, University of Oviedo in Spain, University of Cluj-Napoca Romania and as senior lecturer taught analog electronics for over 28 years at Glasgow Caledonian University in Scotland.
- Author(s)Hernando Lautaro Fernandez-Canque
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note381 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, 34 black & white tables
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.